While 'buying' seems to be the 'antithesis' of 'Zero Waste' and 'Sustainable' living, we can suggest the following: reword 'buy literally anything for the sake of it', to 'buy only what you need'. 'Green-guilt' [we've just made that up, but it could be a thing] isn't helping anyone. We're all doing the best we can, and that's what matters. So, if your heart is set on buying a gift for a certain someone and you've not found what you're looking for in our Gift Guide, then we'd highly recommend the following: 10 Christmas Markets in London you don't want to miss this festive season. Nothing typically commercial or mainstream about these, and all mission-ed to support local and small businesses.
Oh, and by the way, we'll be at this year's Zero Waste Goods and Allpress Christmas Markets on the 7th and 14th, respectively, ready to fulfill all your granola gifting needs.
TOP 10 CHRISTMAS MARKETS IN LONDON 2019
- The Christmas Collective: Friday 29th November 16:00 – 21:00 Saturday 30th November 13:00 – 22:00 Sunday 1st December 12:00 – 19:00 | The Boiler House, Brick Lane.
- Pebble Festive: 30th Nov 11:00 - 17:30 | Flat Iron Square, Southwark Street.
- Turning Earth Winter Ceramics Market : Saturday 30th November - Sunday 1st December 12:00 - 18:00 | Turning Earth Leyton. Saturday 14th December - Sunday 15th December 12:00 - 18:00 | Turning Earth Hoxton, E2 8BW.
- Paper Mill Studios - Festive Sessions: 30th Nov + 1st Dec | Paper Mill Studios, Islington.
- Zero Waste Goods Christmas Market : 4th Dec 10:00 - 20:00 | Old Spitalfields Market, London ; 7th Dec 10:30-20:30 | The Boiler House, Brick Lane.
- Monocle Christmas Market: 7th + 8th Dec | Midori House, Marylebone.
- Allpress Christmas Market: 14th Dec 11:00 - 16:00 | Allpress Espresso, 55 Dalston Lane.
- Crafty Fox Market: 13th- 15th Dec | Canopy Market, King’s Cross |
- Rengade Craft: 14th + 15th Dec | Truman Brewery, Shoreditch
- Know the Origin + Lucy and Yak Popup: 26th Nov - 21st Dec | Old St. Underground Station, London
We will also be at Borough Market, the usual Thursdays and Fridays up until the week before christmas, PLUS the following Saturdays, with a few extra christmas specials, ONLY AVAILABLE at, Borough Market:
14th Dec 8:00 - 17:00
21st Dec 8:00 - 17:00